Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dirty Laundry

Tweet This


"Clean laundry begins with the first load,"
chirps Nadia the Dog.


Well, I coulda been an actor, but I wound up here I just have to look good, I don't have to be clear

Come and whisper in my ear Give us dirty laundry

Kick 'em when they're up Kick 'em when they're down

Kick 'em when they're up Kick 'em when they're down Kick 'em when they're up


Oh well, at least the voices in my head, are in song.......

By the way, I'm not just talking about laundry here, in case, anyone's wondering. I do have a degree in journalism. Not only is my integrity way too high for that career, but the hours weren't suitable for my other job, surfing.......



Always fascinating to observe the parent in the offspring.
Unfortunately, Ms. Presley, knows all about "dirty laundry," I'm sure.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter