Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Time Change Did It

Tweet This

California Bureau of Investigation.

Normally, I don't like to complain on the blog. I am a firm believer in "where my attention goes, my energy flows."

I don't want to invest my precious life energy in negativity.

But. I. Can't. Take. It. Anymore.

Time Change is out to get me. I just know it. I can feel her eyes watching me, but every time I turn around, no one is there.

"Hello, Time Change, (I know you're listening) you win. Now can I, please, have my hour back?"

I despise losing an hour of sleep, or having to wake up at 5 a.m., instead of 6 a.m. And I've been going to bed early since Saturday, I, er, think.......

Well, Sunday, I went to bed early, but I couldn't sleep because I was stressed about losing an hour of sleep. As a result of useless fretting I lost, oh, I don't know, five hours of rest.

Then Monday night I went to bed AND FELL ASLEEP right away, due to Time Change Exhaustion, so the only explanation for my fatigue, is THE TIME CHANGE.

If I go missing, remember Time Change, did it. And I want all three people, who read this blog, to go directly to the California Bureau of Investigation and alert Patrick Jane, to the prime suspect, Time Change.

If Time Change doesn't do me in, then I'm sure to overdose on one of these 20 gallons of coffee, that apparently has zero levels of caffeine.

Either way, Time Change is the root of all evil, and the Devil herself....

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh I sooooo know where you're coming from! I don't know that I've recovered yet and it's Wednesday already! ;)

Happy St. Patty's Day, Wendy!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter