Tuesday, March 23, 2010

She's On Fire by Train

Tweet This


I'm in dry dock this week. Gio is on Spring Break. Meaning Mommy is going cold turkey off her medication. Yes, surfing is my crack.

Surfing is my inspiration, my release, my church, my daily excursion to a watery wonderland.

Riding waves, is how I self-medicate. Otherwise, how else could a slacker Mom of two, deal with a continuously vomiting laundry basket?

Actually, the laundry has nothing to do with my addiction. Surfing saved my life, nearly 25 years ago, way before the laundry became insurmountable.

And there are far worse ways to self medicate, Internet. Food, drugs, alcohol, boy toys...............

I heart Train, so many good songs. One of my twitter bff's, @kellyhunts, a fellow surfer chick, tweeted me "She's On Fire," this morning.

"Thanks Kelly!"

Uh, now that I think about it, Tweeting could be another one of my addictions? But, then, there's nothing twrong with connecting with like-minded, fun inspiring, hilarious tweeps, is there?! Love my twitter friends!

"Tweet, tweet."

1 comment:

Sara said...

I cannot believe I never learned to surf. What was my problem?
What a great surfer girl video. They are singing that song just for you!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter