Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Not Again....

Tweet This


Vroom, vroom!

Guess who flew over the handle bars of the motorcycle featured above? The same person who I hand fed dinner to, last night.

Give up?

See the picture below. Hint: he's the bigger of the two boys....



We are praying it's just a sprain. Time will tell.

I'm beating myself up for not buying the plastic "keep your child safe from everything" bubbles for the boys. But when the door to door salesman, came by a few years ago, we hadn't really suffered any trauma. I didn't see the need.

I figured I would order the bubbles off the Internet, when we hit the teenage years. But, now, I can't find those bubbles anywhere on the Web.......... ;-0

1 comment:

Kate, aka Guavalicious said...

Oh god, wouldn't those bubbles be wonderful?! They would definitely cut down on my "mom guilt".

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter