Monday, August 2, 2010

Music Makes My World Go 'Round

Tweet This


Lately I've been listening to the Michael Franti station on Pandora. And I love it! The Franti station seems to play the perfect mix of music, probably because his own music is a blend of hip hop, funk, reggae, jazz, folk, and rock.

I first heard of Michael Franti from a tweep on twitter, just a week ago. Without social networking I might have never discovered Michael Franti. This may not seem like a big deal, but I listen to music a lot, all day usually.

Yes, it's the miracle of music combined with social networking making my life better.

I heart social music networking.

I actually get a lot done when there's happy, festive music playing in the background. It's as if the music rallies the trillions and trillions of cells (the body's building blocks) into a cohesive army that's singing, "Let's Get This Party Started."

Music is grounding, inspiring and fun!

But don't take my word for it, try having fun, inspiring music on in the background while you're cleaning your house, or working on something.

Remember on Pandora there's music for all your moods. As a general rule I stay away from dysfunctional, depressing music.

Singing, Dancing, Breathing,
Psychic Surfer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think i just started doing the macarana!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Lol!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter