Monday, August 30, 2010

Pepe Le Pew Returns, Again

Tweet This



Yes, the skunk is back. But this time he didn't bother spraying the dog. Apparently, the dog is now small time to Pepe Le Pew. Oh yeah, the skunk is moving on to spraying bigger and better things, such as the entire perimeter of the house.

Not only can I smell the skunky aroma strongly when I'm outside, but I can smell it nearly as much when I'm inside the house, too. Yay! That's just like getting two for the price of one, a twofer, with a terrible return policy, twoferterrible. :(

Excuse me while I vomit from the nauseating odor.

"Wretch, wretch, wreeeeetch!"

Hmmmmmmm, that's not better?

Anyways, Stefan went to the store to pick up a trillion mothballs, which are now scattered throughout the yard. I was told by a friend skunks don't like mothballs, and will immediately pack their bags, when mothballs invade their "home." That's karma Mr. Skunk.

Oh and, Mark, thanks for the hot mothball tip. Too bad we didn't employ it sooner. The smell was the reminder we needed, I guess.

It better work, for the skunk's sake, anyways. All is fair, in a war on my olfactory systems. Besides, I really don't want to call the weird, animal ornamented, pest remover, van guy, if I don't have to.

I wonder if Nature's Miracle Skunk Odor Remover comes in one gallon spray containers? Or if I can, at least, buy stock in the company?

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yuck! Cannnot stand skunks! When we lived in the country, our dogs were constantly sprayed by those stinky beasts.

Hoping the mothballs do the trick!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Thanks Heather. Me too!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter