Friday, August 6, 2010

Sugarland Stuck Like Glue

Tweet This
Sugarland's new video for "Stuck Like Glue," is hillarious and scary all at the same time. Sugarland's front girl Jennifer Nettles, has a stellar career in acting if she chooses.

And I hope she does!

The video pays homage to stalkers everywhere, with Nettles reprising Kathy Bates' role in Misery. Not only that, Nettles goes for it, in an Olivia Newton John inspired leotard, while channel dancing Beyonce.

And I almost overlooked Nettles rapping out to a reggae beat in part of the song!

"Oh! Emmmm! Geeee!"

Internet, you've got to see it, to believe it, so watch the video, y'all. :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I thought she was phenomenal in the video for "Stay". Her tears brought me to tears the first time I watched that video.

This one had me laughing all the way through... I loved it! You're right... she has a gift of acting. She's so expressive, has a wonderful voice, and is so gorgeous to boot!

Thanks for sharing... (will be downloading to iPod soon!)

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

I'm envisioning her playing Elphaba in Wicked at a theater near me. :)

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter