Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jennifer Nettles Surprises Fan

Tweet This







My friend sent me a text last night:

Jennifer was on the Nate Berkus Show today.


Then I googled, "Jennifer Nettles Nate Berkus watch."

At first I was disappointed with the results, "Jennifer Nettles surprises fan."

"That's not very exciting," I thought to myself.

But being the exceptionally open minded person I am, I watched the video anyways. To my surprise the clip was touching, sweet and it brought tears to my eyes. I love it when people are nice.

Nate Berkus is such a cutie. And by now, I believe everyone knows how I feel about Little Miss Nettles, who is shockingly taller than Nate.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was in six foot heels. I was in four inch. It was the best day of my life.

Anonymous said...

Oops I meant six inch not six foot. She is not Lady GaGa. :P

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Lol! I thought you were exaggerating. That was special to watch it cannot imagine that happening.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

I. Btw how are you doing?

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter