Monday, November 22, 2010

T-Shirt War by Rhett and Link

Tweet This


"Blah, blah, blah," says Hubby.

"Uh, huh," I say.

"Well, don't you think it's true?" asks Hubby.

"Yeah, I'm not really listening to you because I'm trying to come up with a blog," I say.

"You should post a Rhett and Link video," suggests Hubby.

"Yeah, but if I post their video then I'm going to have to write about how you have a man crush on them," I warn.

"That's okay, they're video mastermind geniuses!" shouts Hubby.

"Wow, you really do have a man crush on them," I say.

"They even have Rhett and Link shoes that you can buy," says Hubby. "I'm gonna buy a pair."

"Uh, huh," I say.

"Have you seen their latest and greatest pillow video?" says Hubby star struck. "Doo, do you remember back in middle school......" sings Hubby.

"Wait a second, you know the words to their song?" I ask incredulous.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter