Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gwenyth Paltrow On Glee

Tweet This


Hollywood is going crazy with it's marketing schemes, again. First, Gwenyth Paltrow goes country on last week's Country Music Awards with the song, "Country Strong," from the movie of the same title. And she sounded pretty good live, with some help from Vince Gill, which is more than I can say for some folks. "Country Strong," doesn't come out until January 7, 2011, so it looks like they're ahead of schedule.

Next, Paltrow is appearing on this week's episode of Glee as a substitute teacher, Holly Holiday, for Will Schuester. Paltrow trades the twang for some teeny bop pop, performing Cee-Lo's "F*&k You," cleaned up to, "Forget You," sounds the same right?

Here's a sneak peak of her upcoming performance.

I love the following lines from the upcoming Glee episode:

"Excuse me, what would you know about Cee-Lo cause you're like 40," quips Santana.

"Top forty, sweet cheeks," retorts Holly Holiday (Paltrow).



Turns out 40 is pretty hot, I know I'm loving my forties. However, Paltrow is a ripe young 38-year-old in real life.

Who knew Paltrow would have the ability to make me get up and dance?! I guess being married to the Chris Martin, the lead singer of Coldplay, is rubbing off on her. She probably isn't going to win a grammy, but she's entertaining.

If you're only going to watch one video watch the one below, y'all, it's full of fun.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter