Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hershey's Chocolate Syrup

Tweet This


"It's yucky!" shouts Gio, from the kitchen.

"Just eat it," says Hubby.

I was eavesdropping from my bathroom hideout. I didn't have to be in the room to know it was time to intervene.

"You tried to give him Silk Soy Nog with his cereal?" I ask walking into the kitchen. "Gross."

"We're out of regular soy milk," explains Hubby.

"Well, I hope you warned him before you gave him soy nog, in his cereal," I say.

"I told him, and that's probably why he wouldn't eat it," Hubby theorizes.

"Oh trust me, he would have known," I say.

But while we were "discussing" the issue, Gio was rummaging through the fridge, searching for an alternative solution.

"Look!" exclaims Gio, licking his lips. "I can have Hersheys with my cereal!"

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter