Friday, November 26, 2010

Confessions Of A Shopaholic

Tweet This

Now on DVD and Netflix Instant Viewing.

Me, laughing out loud.

"Hey what are you watching?" asks Hubby.

"Confessions of a Shopaholic," I say
"It looks funny," says Hubby.

"It is," I say.

"Well, how come we aren't watching it together?" he asks.

"I don't know," I say. "You looked busy?"

"Wait a second," he hesitates. "Are they shopping?

"Yes," I say, hoping to get rid of my interruption.

"Never mind," he says.

Whatever. It isn't as if I like shopping.

But I'd give it four out of five surfboards for it's humorous slapstick comedy.

The movie is adapted from the Shopaholic book series by Sophie Kinsella, which I haven't read. The leading lady, Isla Fisher, is charming and physically comical in a Lucille Ball kind of way. A light movie, that is laugh out loud funny, who can go wrong with that? Probably, not even the most macho anti-shoppers.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter