Monday, February 28, 2011

Lady Gaga Born This Way Official Video

Tweet This


When I was a teenager, I didn't have Music Television, aka, MTV. I had to go to my friends' houses to see the latest and greatest music videos. And now, only five years later, I can post the premiere of one of today's biggest stars on my blog.

The medium is the message, baby.

Introducing Lady Gaga's newest release, "Born This Way." I may not be one of her little monsters, but I love her music. And the fact that Lady Gaga generates so much controversy skewing the boundaries of traditional masculine and feminine roles, and sexuality in general.


Artists are supposed to push the envelope and Lady Gaga does it well. I adore her name, which juxtaposes something sophisticated, "Lady," with something a baby would be quoted saying, "Gaga." This is hilarious in my mind.

It's as if her name is talking to me, saying, "Honestly, people don't take this too seriously."

And whether or not she's a man or a woman, doing it with men or women, or a bit of both doesn't matter to me.

It's just sex people. Get. Over. It.

Man or woman, her body is smokin' hot!

"Sizzzzzle fo shizzle."

Though she does have very prominent acromion processes, bony landmarks which are generally larger on men, on her shoulders,

Did I mention I love her new song?

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Love the song! That is one wacked out video but I love it too; it totally suits her :)

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yeah it definitely grabs my attention.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter