Monday, February 14, 2011

Words With Friends Android

Tweet This



Oh Em Gee, Internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Words With Friends (WWF) is FINALLY available for Android devices. Read: MY PHONE!!!!!!!!!!

Until today Words With Friends, a Scrabble-like social gaming app, was an Iphone/Ipad only app. I was actually considering adding a second line and buying an iPhone just so I could have WWF 24/7 without having to bum Vinny's iPod Touch off of him.

"Vinny guess what app is now available for my phone?!" I scream.

"Pokemon," guesses Vinny hopefully.

"No," I answer impatiently. "What app do I ALWAYS use on your iTouch?"

"Words With Friends?!" answers Vinny.

"Yes," I say.

"Wooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" shouts Vinny. "Now you never have to use my iTouch again!"

We had several, ehem, disagreements over the iTouch. I may have even abused my parental powers a time or two by taking away screen time just so I could have the iTouch all to myself.

"And now we can play each other on Words With Friends!" I shriek. "You can play on your iTouch and I can play on my Droid!"

"Now we don't have to do pass and play," says Vinny. "Yahooooooooooooo!"

I have been waiting forever for WWF to come to Android. Looks like I'll be making out with my phone for Valentine's Day. Good thing Hubby likes to play, too.

My only complaint is the Android version of Words With Friends is free, meaning every time I play a word an annoying spammy ad pops up. Arghhh.

"Hello Words With Friends app makers, I am willing to pay for this app. That is all. Thank you."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Now I can probably win!! :-)

Kathy said...

Woo hoo! I have an Android phone too and now I can become a Words with Friends addict as well! Uh, wait, is this a good thing? I'm so easily distracted as it is.....oh well, bring it on :)

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Addicting as crack.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter