Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Silk Pure Almond Milk

Tweet This

Oh em gee, Internet! Today, while shopping at Target, I discovered an exciting new beverage. And by beverage I mean a drink I can consume without unsightly bloating or passing odoriferous gas.

Pure Almond Milk by Silk, isn't watery or grainy like those other brands. Even better, it doesn't have that unpleasant wax box aftertaste either. It's rich and creamy. A perfect mate for my morning coffee. I cannot wait until 6 a.m. tomorrow!

Did I really just write, "I cannot wait to get up at 6 a.m?" Yes, I did. I think I'm getting drunk off this Almond Milk!

For the past few years I've been having sugar and WATER! with my coffee. I said WATER, not cream, or half and half, or 1%! Not even soy milk, for Peet's Coffee.

Yes, I'm lactose and soy intolerant. Hooray for me! Anywho, it's probably understandable to most people why I am so excited about this delicious Almond Milk, that I want to warm it up and rub it all over my body. Oopsy, I mean drink it with my coffee, tomorrow morning.

Silk Pure Almond Milk comes in three flavors, Original, Vanilla Ice, and, I just wet my pants, Dark Chocolate!

5 comments:

Eileen said...

Hmm, i'm going to have to try the dark chocolate. You might want to try the coconut milk also,yummy. Comes in a carton, frig section of whole foods. Of course then your coffee will have a faint coconut flavor...

Sara said...

Almond milk IS delish!

Anonymous said...

i love the milk of nuts

canada

christine said...

Dude!

So Delicious Coconut Milk Creamer


Vegan, Gluten AND Soy Free!

That stuff is amazing!!!

Anonymous said...

Yum! Tastes a bit "nutty"

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter