Sunday, April 3, 2011

CSUMB Disc Golf Course

Tweet This



I actually surfed a real surf spot today, while the boys played on the beach. I was out for about an hour, but I swear it seemed like five minutes. Time flies when I'm in the moment.

Then I took the boys to the wharf, where I paddled out a couple more times for a handful of waves.

"That was fun!" says Vinny, on the way home.

Next, the boys and I went hunting for dinner and snacks for this week's lunches at the grocery store.

Once at home I cleaned out my car. I can always tell when it's time to clean my car because I can't find anything.

"I know there's a bar of surf wax in here somewhere?" I say.

After the car is semi organized and less sandy, I start in on my daily chores including, laundry, dishes, laundry, laundry, etc, laundry.

"I'm going to play disc golf," says Hubby. "Who wants to join me?"

"I do!" sing the boys.

Not wanting to be left out I chime in with, "Me too!" though I could have stayed home and carried on with my endless list of chores. Which probably explains why my list is endless.

Tomorrow's Monday and I'm exhausted. Playing is hard work.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I did chores all day yesterday, too. Sometimes it's easier to rest on Monday when there are two less people in the house, I guess!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter