Friday, April 15, 2011

I Killed The Weed Whacker Accidentally On Purpose

Tweet This

Today, I went outside to find my rose bush had been weed whacked by someone, and by someone I mean Hubby.

Dun, dun, dunn!

I was kind of ticked, and began plotting out text messages to him.

"How could you whack my rose bush, like that?"

No, too accusatory.

Hmmm.

"I can't believe you whacked MY rose bush! You're supposed to whack the weeds, not the roses."

Too lecturey.

Hmmmmm.

"Honey, I accidentally ran over the weed whacker. Five times.

Yeah that's good!

I sent the message, and not even a minute passed before Hubby rang my phone.

"Is the car okay?" asks Hubby.

"The weed whacker is way smaller than the car," I say.

"Is the weed whacker ruined?" asks Hubby.

"Like I said the weed whacker is way smaller than the car," I say. "It really didn't stand a chance, did it?"

"I don't understand?" asks Hubby. "How did you accidentally run over it FIVE times? Did you REALLY run it over?"

"I guess you'll find out when you get home," I say.

"Uh, okay......... " says Hubby, thinking, "gosh I knew she was a little crazy, but this is REALLY crazy?"

Now that Hubby is thoroughly confused, I must admit I feel much better, and a bit diabolical.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

That'll teach him! Tell him that the next time you feel compelled to send a text like that, it'll be true, LOL

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter