Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Getting Rid of Lice

Tweet This



I spent today vacuuming the house, laundering the laundry, washing wetsuits in scalding hot soapy water, vacuuming the car, changing beds, and nitpicking. Today, Gio is winning 6 to 3.

"You should just call an exterminator," says my BFF.

A full time maid would do it, I believe, and he'd be a lot less toxic than the exterminator.

Oh em gee. I can see, this lice battle is more like running a marathon than a sprint. On a bright note, I did take the boys to the wharf to surf. I even paddled out for a few tiny waves myself. Something is better than nothing.

I would have stayed out longer, but my 5-year-old parent called me in screaming, "You said you were only going to get one more wave, and you caught four!"

"I know, but could I just catch one more?" I beg.

"No!" shouts Gio. "Because then that would be FIVE more!"

2 comments:

taylor900(jeff) said...

Scout, Spike and Riley have fleas.. they never get fleas but they have them now.. we don't even have carpet ..the whole house, even the kitchen, has hard wood floors. So every tiny itch the girl, the sister, the ME has and we start the flea dance...we must all have FLEAS everyone scratch.. all together now :/

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

LOL! Laughs are especially appreciated in this time of invasion by hostile blood suckers. Thanks :)

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter