Thursday, August 11, 2011

Every Breath You Take

Tweet This

Internet since I'm still on the injured non-surfing list, I've had to resort to other methods of exercise.

"Okay, go up and down the stairs five times," I say to myself.

I'm not sure how many times I did the stairs, because I lost count after three, five or six times. Besides, my fitness pal measures calories burned by the number of minutes exerted, not by how many steps I climb.

Twenty minutes up and down the steep steps only burns 163 calories, and that's not enough if I want to eat more than just rabbit food.

So I keep climbing. Thirty minutes burns about 245 calories, which is pretty good. But I figure, "why not go for forty minutes and burn 327 calories?!"

Why not? I will tell you why not. Or maybe I should let my calves tell you.

"Every move you make, every step you take, I keep crying, baby, baby, please," wail The Sore Calves.

Creepy. I feel like my calves are stocking me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The idea just allows figure portion of precisely what this specific Hublot Major Boom rado replica sale Ferrari US 60th Husband's enjoy is centered on. Via a car or truck standpoint, your 60th Husband's in the states celebration got Ferrari along with Gooding & Company omega replica sale sell the 1st style inside Ferrari 458 Speciale A finite format string. Meant to profit a new rolex replica sale charitable trust generally known as "Daybreak, inch your sell ended in a cost involving $900, 000 to the auto -- virtually increase your rolex replica uk full price price tag. Every time My spouse and i come across me thinking "who tends to buy these things? inch We need merely imagine situations along these lines. Your enjoyment all-around high-performance as well as basic autos, world-class leisure, common sports, as well as critical national situations can be the experiencing that will performs pertaining to high-class fake chanel sale designer watches very well. Not simply include the males and females whom don high-end designer watches recurrent company, nevertheless swiss wrist watches generally create an exciting memento as well as devotion so that supporters for you to enjoy his or her taking part.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter