Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lady Gaga You and I VMA

Tweet This


First of all, I have to say the soulful, "You and I," is ONE of my favorite songs on Lady Gaga's album. There are actually many good songs on Lady Gaga's new cd that are great. Too bad I haven't been able to listen to them because I still can't find my MP3 player.

By the way, have you seen it? It kind of looks like this except it's black and a lot smaller.



It's so small, in fact, that I can't locate it. Ah!

Okay, now onto Lady Gaga's MTV Video Music Awards performance. Well, all I can say is I feel like I must see her theatrics in person.

By the way, Hubby, it's going to have to be tenth row or better.

As I watched Lady Gaga's VMA performance, I didn't realize it was, well, Lady Gaga.

I was even thinking, "that's totally a chick dressed as a guy."

The Wo/Man is androgynous, I'll give her that. When she's dressed as a chick, she kind of looks like a dude. But when she's dressed as a dude, she seems like a chick. Way to mess with every one's mind, Gaga.

The perplexed looks on all the music big twigs faces were priceless. Lady Gaga had the entire music industry asking themselves, "WTF?" Haha!

Obviously, Lady Gaga has an immense sense of humor. Lady Gaga might even be a genius playing up to the Internet rumors that question whether she is a he, or a she.

Brilliant!

Lastly, I have a message for the Justin Bieber.

"Yo Bieber! You really need to stop stealing your Grandma's glasses, dude. That's just wrong."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GA GA ga ga ga ga ga - i think we watched her highlights 3 times in the last 24 hours. Asimo!

gary&chris said...

Chris and I agree. She is her own person.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yeah I watched it a bunch as well. I watched the official video for You and I today. I'm pretty sure I don't get it. Artists......

keralapackage said...

Kerala is awesome for clicking photos. Since its a private property the owners have installed big advertising billboards that hamper the look.
https://keralapackage.org/kerala-backwaters-houseboat-tour-packages

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter