Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sugarland 8/26 Shoreline Amphitheater

Tweet This

Internet, oh em gee! Eeeeeeeeeee!

I'm so excited!

"About what?" asks the Internet.

Tomorrow night, Hubby and I are going to see Sugarland at Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View. From what I can tell by the Shoreline seating chart, we're in the 8th row center stage, aisle seats.

Wooohooooo!

The tickets include the VIP lounge at Shoreline, that means free food. Well, not exactly, since the tickets weren't free, or cheap, or reasonable for that matter.

Anyways, the tickets came with not one, but two VIP Shoreline parking passes. We only need one, so today I sold one on craigslist.

"So you're selling your Sugarland tickets?" asks Vinny perplexed.

"No, I'm just selling the extra parking pass because we don't need it," I explain.

"Isn't that called ticket scalping?" asks Vinny accusingly.

"How do you even know about about ticket scalping?" I ask.

"I read books," answers Vinny smugly.

Figures.

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter