Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Put On A Happy Face

Tweet This
Internet, I just got done laying out the boys' clothes for tomorrow. Someday I will be really smart and have them lay out their own clothes.

The boys emptied their own lunch boxes and loaded up all their own snacks after school. Everything is pretty much ready for tomorrow, except for breakfast. It would be so cool if I could make breakie tonight. That would be AWESOME!

Then I wouldn't have to get up at the butt crack of dawn.

Then Hubby wouldn't think I'm a grump.

Anyways, I guess I better go to bed so I can at least fake it in the morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a good mom.

Xo
Christina

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

I am good at a lot of the parts, just not any of the domestic stuff.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter