Monday, August 15, 2011

Seeing Eye Dog

Tweet This



"Oh no!" says Hubby. "I don't know where I put my glasses. This is bothersome."

"He, he, he," I laugh.

"Are you laughing?" asks Hubby.

"Yeah, it's kind of a funny word to use," I reply.

I thought the only person still using that word was Winnie The Pooh, and even he abbreviates it to, "Oh bother."

"I'm helpless without my glasses," says Hubby. "Can you help me find them?"

"Well, I don't have my glasses on either," I say.

"I know where your glasses are," says Hubby, pointing to my nightstand. "They're right here!"

Surprisingly, at that moment I had no words.

"Now will you please help me find my glasses?" asks Hubby.

"Okay," I say.

It took me less than a minute to retrace his steps and find his glasses. We all need a little help with the obvious, sometimes. I, on the other hand, need help with finding the un-obvious.

Just a few weeks ago, I begged Hubby to help me find my bluetoof headset I lost somewhere in my car, months ago. I had searched for it twice, emptying my car completely both times.

Ugh.

Hubby of course found my headset in less than five minutes.

"You're amazing!" I say. "Where did you find it?"

"It slipped into the hole where you buckle your seat belt," says Hubby.

All this time I though my car had some sort of black hole. Now, if only he would find my BLACK MP3 PLAYER.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Funny!

keralapackage said...

Kerala trip was very nice. We spent one night on the ship, booked from Alleppey Backwaters. https://keralapackage.org/kerala-tour-packages-ahmedabad The night was very comfortable and the ship was clean. Food was very delicious and the crew on the ship very friendly.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter