Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dear John

Tweet This



"Has anyone seen my book, Dear John?" I repeatedly ask my housemates and twitter, for two weeks.......

I normally don't buy books, but I wanted to read, "Dear John," and go see the movie before it left the theater. The library had a waiting list for the book, so I impulsively asked Hubby to pick it up for me.

He did. He's so sweet. But then I lost the book. And it's probably a good thing, because I had yet to read my book club selection for the month, "The Help."

I figured by the time I was finished with "The Help," "Dear John," would turn up.

Wrong.

Well, not the store bought copy, anyways. First, the book on CD was returned to the library and yours truly was next in line. I've listened to half the book in the car.

I now speak, write and tweet with a North Carolinian accent, as a result. But that's ok, my Daddy's from there, y'all.

Then the book came in last Saturday, but I was too lazy to pick it up, thinking "The Help," would tide me over until the library reopened on Tuesday.

Wrong, again

I finished "The Help," late Saturday night. (Book review tomorrow)

I found myself bookless again, and calling through the house, "has anyone seen my book, "Dear John?"

Anyways, it's Tuesday and I picked up the library copy of "Dear John," today. I'm excited to finish reading it. The story is so good! John is a surfer. I love surfing!

Now for the moral of the story, good thing I didn't lose a library book.........Phew!

1 comment:

Unknown said...




In regards to creator different watches, a person make continually pops up, tag heuer replica sale. Among the list of celebrated brand's strains with chanel replica sale thought that they are the best appealing to numerous prospects is a PRC200. A make is able to manufacture the perfect around watch-making know-how plus design and style. A Tissot PRC200 set currently have long been preferred when any innovative unit this can come away from the sector will be continually estimated by way of figuring out individuals. If interested in hublot replica uk for your own or even to present for a gift idea, few vital for you to take into consideration to produce, including the unit's level of quality, it has the design and style, benefits, performs, as well as amount. In such a case, you need to take into consideration PRC200. This is the pretty efficient plus sophisticated designer's chanel replica sale out of Tissot which is not when highly-priced when alternative companies. A kinds particularly set are certainly convenient when all these different watches is often worn out each time of your working day, if you will be visiting your gala day or perhaps recreational move while in the store. explelling quite a few innovative styles, tag heuer replica uk is definitely a person PRC200 unit this remains to be being a bestseller, Tissot T17. 1586. forty two. Concerning style and design, them appeals to every dude who would like to often be classy inside of a manly types of manner.





 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter