Monday, February 22, 2010

Me Surfing

Tweet This

Blurry surfing video of me on a mushy day via Briar's person.

When I first met Hubby, before we were married, I took him to a fairly large family gathering. He fit in pretty well, I guess. He's still here, right?

Anyways, at one point during the party, he was eavesdropping on a conversation between a couple of my uncles.

"Wendy is a really great surfer," says Uncle #1.

"Yep, she sure is," says the other Uncle.

Hubby, always eager to participate, joined the conversation.

"Have either of you ever seen Wendy surf?" asks Hubby.

"Nope," they both answered. "But she's real good."

I guess they both figured with as much as I surf, I must be pretty good. Gotta love family.

Anyways, I'm not the best surfer in the world, or the worst. But most of time, I'm the surfer having the most fun. And to someone who has a lot of yellow in her aura, fun is the most important thing, ever. Weeeeeeee!

And while fun, isn't making me any money, it does help lighten up some of the atmospheric pressure, down here on Planet Earth, making the world a lighter place to live.

I do what I can..........

6 comments:

EndofTired said...

I've seen it! You do have fun!! And it makes you lighter..and then it just emanates. And everyone nearby is blasted with some auric fun-ray. I miss that.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

I haven't surf in a day I miss it too!

pikaki said...

wabash! your hubby is funny lol

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

I know that story cracks me up.

mkim said...

Nice spray off the top!

NANALMOMA said...

WE CAN ALWAYS ALWAYS USE A LIGHT IN OUR TROUBLE WORLD.
TODAY I CAN USE YOUR RAINBOW TO BRIGHTEN MY WORLD,MY RAINBOW QUEEN.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter