Friday, February 5, 2010

On The Bench

Tweet This


Nay Nay Love good for the soul, good for the ankle.

After eight straight years of bouncing off the walls, Vinny injured his ankle. It's a wonder this didn't happen sooner?

He even passed up Friday morning breakfast at the Wagon Wheel to stay home because his ankle, "hurt too much to walk." I know he's not faking it, when he skips his weekly restaurant treat with Hubby and his buddies.

Luckily, I have Nay Nay the Cat to help out with all my doctor duties. She's a real healer with a lot more patience than I. She's truly amazing! Trust me anyone who can sit between Vinny and Gio, at foot level, for more than a few minutes, has the tolerance of a saint.

Oh and as for Gio, he wasn't about to pass up a chance to stay home and have a T.V. day.

"I feel a little sick," feigns Gio.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Awwwwwww.... ;)

EndofTired said...

That looks blissful. I'm feeling a little feverish myself.

Heather said...

Poor Vinny.... :( Hope he feels better very soon.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter