Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wheelchair Fun

Tweet This

I felt like a spy taking this picture.

Vinny's Ankle Update: The radiologist saw "something" on the xray, that's probably "nothing," but could still be something. Our amazing pediatrician is getting us into an orthopedic doc on Monday, to be sure.

Love, love, love that woman! And not just cause she's an awesome doctor, makes us laugh, looks in my ears, beats me in ping pong, and gives us treats.

As for how Vinny is feeling, he's laying low per his pediatrician's instructions, which were "stay off the ankle, watch tons of TV and play loads of video games."

She gave Vinny crutches, which he is getting around on pretty well. Though he was sad he couldn't bring the wheelchair home.

Honestly, I'm a little sad about that, too. It would have been fun to try the wheelchair at the skatepark.....

4 comments:

EndofTired said...

I miss your pediatrician! I loved her and only knew her for 3 hours!!! Hang on tight...she's a keeper.

Oh...and I hope Vin is back to his old bouncy self soon. The world has too few Tiggers as it is.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yep Tigger is turning into a couch potato. Yeah she is off the charts on her awesomeness!

Heather said...

Ouch!! Poor kid. He'll heal fast though. Kids usually do. :)

Sara said...

Poor thing! That's rough for the whole fam, I'm sure. Get well soon, Vinny!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter