Sunday, March 13, 2011

Daylight Saving Time 2011

Tweet This



"What time is it?" I ask. "My watch says it's 7:55 a.m. But the clock says it's 8:55 a.m."

"Well, the clock is radio controlled so it must be right," says Vinny.

"Oh no it must be daylight savings time!" I say. "How am I going to go surfing before you have to be at the party at 11?!"

"I don't know, but I'm going to take a shower!" says Vinny, running faster to the shower than I've ever seen before.

"Did the time change happen?" I text my BFF.

"Yeah, you didn't know, Lol?" she texts.

"No, and now I don't have time to surf," I complain text.

"Haha, ur phone changed tho, right?" she texts.

"Yeah," I grumble text.

Normally I welcome the time change with it's sexy longer days, but today it's cramping my surf style. Somebody make it stop.

My next text is from Hubby.

"So it's 9 o'clock now, right?" Hubby texts.

And so, the time change madness continues.....Happy Spring Forward everyone. :0

1 comment:

nana/mama said...

Yea, it was the comics that let me know I forgot daylight savings. Needless to say, I was late for Mass.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter