Saturday, March 26, 2011

Left To Their Own Devices.....

Tweet This


"There are doggy labor laws, prohibiting this sort of thing," says Nadia The Dog.

"Mom, will you carry my boogie board," whines Gio at the beach.

Even if he had said, "please," which he didn't, I would have said no.

"You're responsible for your own stuff," I remind him.

"Wah!" he screams.

I ignore him, and the beach-goers glaring staring that say, "you're a mean Mom! Help the poor kid for Peet's Coffee."

Poor kid? More like, poor Mom. However, left to his own devices Gio quickly came up with a solution to his problem.

"He, he, he," laughs Gio, amused by his own cleverness. "I attached the boogie board to Nadia."


Poor Nadia.

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Love it. Leave it to a kid!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

I know, they are creative problem solvers!

Anonymous said...

What a smart little cookie!

Xo
Canada

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter