Thursday, September 4, 2008

To do lists

Tweet This
Since July 22, 2008 I have had a Sugarland only music moratorium, with a few exceptions. Now the Sugarland concert is only a few days away. I am feeling nervous about going. Coming and going are always challenging for me. But once I am there I am usually good. Did I mention, I don't really like crowds? I wonder if Jesus is any good at parting seas? Oh well, at least he'll be there with me, and that will be divine.

We are driving to Pomona, 6 hours away. It is kind of far for a concert, but what can I say, "go to a Sugarland concert," was on my to do list. I don't have a normal to do list, although it would help. My to do list (All I Want To Do is playing in my head) includes lofty visions, such as move into a beach house bungalow, have private Sugarland benefit concert, interview cool people for the blog, surf perfect waves, see auras, own beach house at trestles with a Helli pad, it has nothing to do with me (this is a whole blog in itself).

If I had a regular to do list I might remember to get an oil change, rotate the tires, pick up some rice milk so I can drink coffee again, pay the bills, pay office rent.....Wait, is it the first already?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? No mention of being kidless for the weekend and mirrors in the suite? Haha have fun you two!

Anonymous said...

manifesting the reality around you? that's awesome.
keep up the "lotfy" to do lists and watch them happen.
you rawk the party!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter