Sunday, September 14, 2008

I had Leif Garrett's baseball card.

Tweet This
Stefan, and I were watching Swingtown's latest episode the other night, when one of the characters mentions Leif Garrett.

Stefan then realizing maybe he did have a connection to the show shouts, "I had his baseball card!"

"You so did not have his baseball card, and I can prove it right now," I say. "He was my junior high school boyfriend," I say stretching my obsession to a lie.

I pause Swingtown. I love watching T.V. on the Internet so much I don't even know what the television is for anymore. (Mental note: cancel Tivo and cable, get rid of dinosaur which is taking up too much space in my house.)

I effortlessly type in L-e-i-f G-a-r-r-e-t-t on You Tube driving my point home with ease. I click on I was made for dancing.

"What was his popular song," Stefan asks?

"We're listening to it. Oh my gosh, I forgot how cute he was," I say transporting back in time to my crush.

Realizing his only connection to Swingtown is me, Stefan admits, "I guess I didn't have his baseball card."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg lol. I keep forgetting about our generation gap. You just reminded me. lol haha

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter