Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sugarland Gold and Green

Tweet This
I'm listening to Sugarland's new album, Gold and Green. Apparently those are Christmas colors because this, Internet, is a Christmas album.

Yes, it's seriously messing with my brain to listen to Christmas songs before, Thanksgiving Halloween. But I'm a dedicated fan and I will do anything for a fresh spoonful of sugar.

Here are the links to all 10 songs on the new Sugarland album, Green and Gold, I only got to listen to each one a few times before amazon.com started yelling at me to, "buy the darn song already!"

Yes, I'm one of the 5% who still pays for music.

My favorite track so far is #9 "Little Wood Guitar," give it a listen y'all! Have to add "Coming Home," a bluesy track (4), to my favorites list, too.

Track list via Wikipedia

PLAY 1. "City of Silver Dreams" (Kristian Bush, Lisa Carver, Jennifer Nettles, Ellis Paul)

PLAY 2. "Winter Wonderland" (Felix Bernard, Richard B. Smith) 0

PLAY 3. "Holly Jolly Christmas" (Johnny Marks)

PLAY 4. "Coming Home" (Bush, Nettles)

PLAY 5. "Gold and Green" (Bush, Nettles)

PLAY 6. "Maybe Baby (New Year's Day)" (Troy Bieser, Bush, Nettles)

PLAY 7. "Nuttin' for Christmas" (Sid Tepper, Roy C. Bennett)

PLAY 8. "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel" (Traditional)

PLAY 9. "Little Wood Guitar" (Bush, Paul)

PLAY 10. "Silent Night" (Traditional)

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter