Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sugarland "Keep You"

Tweet This
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!! I was watching this video thinking to myself, "there are a lot of people who feel unhappy about the relationship they're in, and I'm glad I'm not one of them."

And then Jennifer Nettles did the most amazing thing ever. And no she didn't take off all her clothes. Too bad. Oh well, she looks hot in that jacket/dress get up.

Oh back to the video. Anyways, I thought it was just about another co-dependent relationship, been there, done that. But really it's about so much more. It's about change. The kind of change that causes a person to go and cut all their hair off. Yeah, I can relate to that.

1 comment:

Louis Vuitton Case For iPhone 6 said...

The company’s goal is to help our clients manage technology and business change by unlocking maximum value from the existing investments in Collaboration & ERP systems and to put in place change strategies based around incremental deployment and long term maturity planning. Having already worked on some of South Africa’s largest SharePoint deployments, Complexus is ideally positioned to help clients achieve this goal.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter