Friday, October 9, 2009

Carmel

Tweet This

"Ahoy Matey!" says Gio aboard the pirate ship.

Gio and I picked Vinny up from school yesterday.

"Do you guys want to go to the beach?" I ask.

"Yes!" they shout.

And off we went to the beach, one of my favorite playgrounds. I almost feel as if I tricked them into going. But, of course, I didn't. They love it just as much as I do. Phew!


Frank Lloyd Wright did it right.


Who needs the Monterey Bay Aquarium?


Daydreaming.


Oh the joy a rock can bring!



The reason I had two kids, LOVE.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Sweet!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you had two! I know it's hard, but they will have each other and that is worth so much! Go super mom!!!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yeah actually you gave me that idea didn't you. Thanks!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter