Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Testify To Love

Tweet This
One of my favorite shows of all time is Touched by An Angel. At the very end of every show the angel would always get an auric glow about her. Then, when she was fully illuminated she would utter my favorite lines on the show, to the troubled character of that particular episode.

Does anyone remember what the angel used to say to ease the burden of the wounded soul?

"Yes, that's right you in the back can you please stand up and speak clearly into the microphone," I say.

"God Loves You," an audience member answers correctly.

Ding, ding, ding!

It was the same every week. I never got tired of hearing those words: God Loves You.

Period.

Yes, no matter what, I know SHE loves me, and you, and you, and you, and you..................

And guess what y'all! This is one of my favorite songs from the Touched By An Angel Soundtrack, "Testify To Love," by Wynonna Judd.



Video clip from Touched By An Angel.

2 comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter