Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's Been A Year! (Sigh of Relief)

Tweet This
Today is the one year anniversary for publishing the blog EVERYDAY.

I did it!

I didn't exactly go viral or make millions of dollars (though I did get the skateboard of my childhood), but I got to express myself creatively on a daily basis, in the comfort of my own pajamas.

I don't have any haters either, which probably means I don't have millions of lovers (Just one for me thanks). But I'm totally okay without having to read hate mail everyday. In fact, if I got hate mail I'd probably have to hire someone else to read it, and.........

I just don't do well with hate, in fact, I normally don't even use that word in my vocabulary.

Though I haven't made any money, I've gotten a lot of:

"Oh my gosh, I almost peed my pants reading that!"

And

"How do you write everyday I can't even read all of it?"

And

"You're a professional writer, right?"

And

"You can't quit writing your blog now, you're just getting good."

And

"Wow that was the exact thing I needed today, thank you."


All those words of encouragement, really have kept me going, especially since they often come at moments when I think, "that's it I'm done with blogging!"

I want to express my deepest gratitude to everyone who has read or reads my blog, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

And every word of encouragement or support or enjoyment is money to my ears, "kaching!"

Now what do I do? This song says it all: "Celebrate good times come on!"


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Did it!! Thanks for writing and making me laugh and breath.

Keep going...I enjoy a good laugh and the blog helps me feel like I am still connected to Carmel. (I know it is all about me again-ha ha).

I am glad we saw you when we were in town last week. By the way your boys made it in to Celeste travel written, picture and oral report.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your blog--I can't imagine you ever not writing it. I shared some with my dad the other day and he said "wow! Wendy's a really good writer." And then he proceeded to analyze your excellent technique. Keep on keepin' on.

EndofTired said...

Thanks, Wendy, for making us laugh, and smile, and think in new ways. You are the bestestest!

Sara said...

Wow, what a milestone! A big congrats comin' your way. Keep on bloggin'!!!

Stefan said...

Good job, honey. I'm proud of you! Keep up the great work inspiring the world...

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Aw thanks everyone! love and hugs

Unknown said...

Very proud of you. I love your drive, optimism and great sense of humor! You are a natural at your craft. Bravo!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Thank you sweetness!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter