Thursday, October 8, 2009

Big Sur

Tweet This


Yesterday, my friend and I took a quick afternoon trip down the coast for a surf, though I'm sure my husband wouldn't describe six hours as quick. Thank you, honey! Anyways, along the way I took some pictures.

"How many times did you pull over to take pictures?" asks Stefan.

"Only once," I say laughing. "But it didn't really count because we were stopped for road construction."

Yes, these pictures could be so much better, but all I had was my phone. Thank goodness, something is better than nothing. Besides, the driver thinks she is Speed Racer, and she was also itching to surf, so these shots actually came out half way decent when all that is taken into consideration.

But that isn't the point. The point is every day I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm not dreaming up this beautiful place I call home. Amen.




Point Sur




Little Sur


Little Sur Bridge.

4 comments:

pikaki said...

well, i am small, and i am asian, and i do have a turbo, so yah, i AM a speed racer! thx for the company. we scored.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Go Speed Racer, but could you please stop tail gaiting? thanks!

Erin said...

Big Sur really is the most beautiful place on Earth!

Unknown said...

My favorite place on earth!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter