Friday, July 1, 2011

Burlap To Cashmere Mansions

Tweet This


I love this song! Yes, I'm at it again. Well, I can't surf, but at least I can listen to music. For me, music must be inspiring, uplifting and positive. Especially considering the high degree of suckiness my life has been filled with lately.

"Mansions," by Burlap To Cashmere off their "Anybody Out There," CD is all of that and more. The album, released in the late 90s was pretty hard to find when I went searching for it several years ago.

Fortunately, I managed to get one via Amazon. Ironically, the last track on the CD, my favorite song, "Mansions," was unplayable.

Haha, Universe, joke's on me. Thankfully, I have a warrior-like sense of humor. That and the rest of the album is pretty good.

Anyways, Burlap to Cashmere is releasing a new album July 19th. I can't wait to listen to it. Hopefully, on my way to the beach to surf.....
 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter