Friday, July 8, 2011

Capitola, California

Tweet This

Vinny scaling the man-made wall at the Hook.


One day in Capitola.

"Hey, can we drive down to the beach and check the waves?" I ask.

Even if I can't surf, I like to keep an eye the Ocean and see how she's doing.

"Sure," says Hubby, knowing that's a statement in the form a question.

"Are you guys gonna come with me?" I ask.

"No, we're gonna stay in the car," say The Three Musketeers.

They didn't recognize my rhetorical question so I prod them with, "Uh, I think we SHOULD all go down to the beach."

"Okay," say The Three Musketeers.


Someone always gets cut out of the self-family portrait.




Look, an ankle high wave!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have the cutest family...

and you all suit wearing wetsuits..

xo
Canada

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Wetsuits? Sounds familiar. What is that?

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter