Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thankful

Tweet This

Internet, I am HAPPY to report Luna Mew Kitten is feeling better today. After posting last night's blog, she even had a few licks of kitty can food gravy.

The prayers and good thoughts began working right away. Thanks y'all.

This morning Luna Mew Kitten woke up, and ate more gravy, probably a tablespoon. A few hours later she ate more gravy, and a bit of dry kibble.

Yay! By this afternoon she added wet food back into her diet.  I'm so grateful!   Watching one kitten lay around lethargic, while the other kitten frollicked about gave me flashbacks to when Vinny was sick in December.

Yes. I'm. Still. Traumatized. But I'm working on it.

Thanks again for all the good thoughts and well wishes.  Now I'll be PRAYING for both kittens to stop eating things they shouldn't. Amen.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter