Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Dog Gets Head Stuck In Box

Tweet This

Created with PicSay on my Droid



This morning I was in the garage trying to uclog the laundry sink, so I could finish washing the 50 loads of laundry my roommates generated yesterday. After toiling with my plunger to no avail, I go back into the house to find the kittens watching Nadia Dog eating out of a cereal box.

A cereal box that was on the kitchen table when I stepped into the garage.


"Hey, how come she gets cereal and we don't?" ask The Kittens. "NO FAIR!"

Fortunately, Nadia Dog didn't hear me come into the house.

"I am so taking a picture of this," I say to myself.

As I got my camera phone ready, Nadia Dog happily devoured cereal without soy milk in "Winnie The Pooh got his head stuck in the honey pot," fashion, "Nom, nom, nom........"

Then I thought, "Hey, a video would be even better!"



Unfortunately, I was on the phone with customer service and Jaimie, in customer service, was asking me something.

"Ma'am, what's your customer number?" asks Jaimie Customer Service.

"My customer number is 8675 309," I say, trying not to sing. But for some reason I can't stop thinking about Jenny. Wait, who's Jenny?



And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Then comes the best part, Nadia Dog realizes I am back in the kitchen.

"Help me!" begs Nadia Dog. "The kittens made me do it. They said they would push me down the stairs if I didn't."

And I almost believed Nadia Dog's story except we live in a one-story home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"daisy" made me Laugh out loud! Hahaha. I like the sound of the cereal moving around in the box..

Cute cute

Also.. That Jenny video is epic..

Canada

belinda said...

Haha I was waiting for Luna to start rattling that box. Cute!

Xtine said...

Ahahahaaha!

One morning I remember noticing that Phillip had made himself four waffles. Later that night he asked me if I enjoyed his waffles. Well,it turns out Lola had helped herself to two of those waffles. He ate the other two thinking I had eaten them....

nana/mama said...

Youtube material. Just love that dog.

Unknown said...

michael kors outlet clearance
abercrombie outlet
toms outlet
michael kors uk outlet
ugg outlet
ugg outlet
ugg boots
burberry sunglasses
cheap replica watches
uggs outlet
nike store uk
rolex watches for sale
the north face jacket
police sunglasses for men
polo ralph lauren
longchamp pas cher
cheap uggs
adidas nmd
michael kors outlet
longchamp pliage
toms outlet
ugg boots clearance
lululemon pants
longchamp outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
vans outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg outlet store
mulberry outlet,mulberry handbags outlet
nike air max 90
ysl outlet
ralph lauren pas cher
air max 90
lululemon outlet
polo ralph lauren
czq20160808

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter