Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, Again!

Tweet This

"Gio do you want to go to the beach or to the birthday party?" I ask, emphasizing beach.

"I went to the beach yesterday?????" Gio ponders.  "Hmmmmmm. I think I want to go to the party."

"Are you sure?" I ask hopefully.

"Yeah!" exclaims Gio. "I want to go to the party!"

Bummer.

Next, I tried bribery.

"Is there anything you would rather do than go to the party?" I ask. "Or maybe something you'd like?"

"Like a Lego kit or a toy?" asks Gio.

"Sure!" I say, thinking this shady parenting technique will come back to haunt me.

"No, I would rather go to the party," says Gio.

Oh well, so much for my dastardly plan. Germin' Around, here we come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Currently as long as you're using a seek connected with many fake gucci bags digitizing service agency with regions of STATES or maybe The us, you can obtain hold of these individuals via the internet. By visiting the rolex replica sale internet websites you can also find most of the types that can undoubtedly assist you assess the expectations on the replica dior. All of these corporations that supply this establishments connected with adornments digitizing with The us likewise have this premiums many people impose on their breitling replica sale web page. Uncover ones little black dress and find by yourself completely ready with the gathering. Then add activity shoelace or maybe sequins with the remaining 'glam look'. In so doing, it assists some sort of potential purchaser enormously to manufacture a funds fake prada bags rather upfront. Black color would be the coloration if you would like make an impression -- and so sophisticated in addition to tasteful.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter