Wednesday, May 11, 2011

San Juan Bautista, California

Tweet This


Inappropriate reading material.

I went on an all day field trip today with Vinny's class to San Juan Bautista.

Upon arriving at class, prior to departure, Vinny's teacher says, "here's your group of five kids and your guide to the scavenger hunt."

"Thanks," I say.

But what I was really thinking was, "holy carp!" I am not very good at reading maps, the poor kids in my group won't find anything."

However, my maps skills are better than I expected, and we managed to find everything. The kids were helpful, as were the California State Park Rangers.

Thank you!

Overall, the scavenger hunt was not only fun, but educational too.

I don't know how teachers do it all day, five days a week? I was only in charge of five kids, and I'm exhausted.

Goddess bless The Teachers!

No comments:

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter