Monday, May 23, 2011

Pink Eye

Tweet This


"Honey, I think Vinny has pink eye," I say. "One of his friends at school has it, too."

"Hmmmmm, it is really red," says Hubby.

"You probably won't be able to go to school tomorrow," I say.

"Wait," says Vinny. "If I don't go to school, can I still go surfing?"

"No way!" says Hubby. "You can't go surfing with Pink Eye."

"Yes, you can," I say. "Saint Super Ped said surfing would help clear it up."

Later this evening.

"My eye itches," says Hubby. "I think I have Pink Eye."

"That's funny my eye feels kind of weird, too," I say. "Don't worry, Saint Super Ped said the drops would be good for the whole family."

6 comments:

Belinda said...

OH noooO! it IS pink eye?

Salt water flush heals lots. ;)

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yeah I noticed it Sunday, but with all the surfing I think it never got to bad. Wash your hot chocolate mug! Vinny wants to know how much your van costs.

nana/mama said...

oooh/ super contamination house. No want to visit! God bless u-verse internet and Hulu, Youtube, etc. I can watch Dancing With the Stars on my trusty little computer computer.

John said...

nike free 5.0
ray-ban sunglasses
ugg outlet
oakley outlet
abercrombie and fitch
ray ban sunglasses outlet
ugg outlet
mihchael kors outlet online sale
adidas originals shoes
ugg outlet
abercrombie & fitch
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren outlet
ray ban sunglasses outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ugg boots outlet
ugg boots sale
kobe 8
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet online sale
ugg boots on sale
cheap uggs
the north face outlet
oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet online
louboutin femme
air max 90
canada goose outlet store
uggs sale
tory burch outlet online
tory burch shoes
retro 11
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet store
2016215hyuanyuan

Unknown said...

cheap michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
nike huarache
ralph lauren outlet
cheap nfl jerseys wholesale
omega watches
replica watches
abercrombie and fitch kids
polo ralph lauren
adidas nmd

Unknown said...

christian louboutin sale
coach outlet store online
coach outlet
kd 7 shoes
nike sb stefan janoski
true religion outlet
mcm belt
christian louboutin heels
christian louboutin shoes
adidas nmd
2017.4.2chenlixiang

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter