Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Food Should Taste Good All Natural Chips Sweet Potato

Tweet This

I agree with the manufacturer.

"Food should taste good."

But, not so good that I sit in the car, eating the whole bag of chips before Hubby gets the groceries out of the car and into the house.

"Save me some," shouts Hubby, taking in another load of groceries.

"Don't worry, I knew this would happen," I say. "So, I got you your own bag."

And that worked fine for a while, but now I'm back to buying one bag and splitting it with Hubby. And by splitting I mean, I try to leave him half a bag, but it's more like a third. Or a quarter. Or maybe it's just the crumbs.

3 comments:

nana/mama said...

buy 3 bags. One for visiting relatives-namely your Mother.

Belinda said...

I agree food SHOULD taste good. Remember we talked about that? That even if the food is good for you but tastes like dog poo in your mouth, it's more a stress to your body than all the good those nutrients will do. It's all about your mindset. If you enjoy eating good food, that's when your body will benefit the most. Blim blam!

Anonymous said...

I like that "blim blam" advice too!

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter