Monday, May 30, 2011

Daddy Play Dates

Tweet This



8 a.m. Sunday Morning

"Where's Dad?" asks Vinny.

"He's playing disc golf," I say.

"What?" asks Vinny. "He went without me?"

"He went with his friend," I say. "Daddy needs play dates, too."

I'm sure Hubby figured since I'm benched, he best take advantage of my concussion to have a little fun of his own. What he doesn't know is that I'm doing laundry while he's gone. Ha!

15 minutes later.

"Where's Dad?" asks Gio.

"He's playing disc golf," I say.

"He went without me!" cries Gio. "Who's going to make delicious pancakes? You can't make them."

Actually, I made myself a delicious gluten free pancake using with Bisquik's Gluten - Free Pancake and Baking Mix. I have no idea why neither boys likes my pancakes.

And I really don't care, as long as it gets me out of making them. Pancakes are labor intensive. I ended up making Vinny scrambled eggs and toast.

Gio settled for French Toast, which had apparently improved since the last time I made "breakie."

"That's the best breakie I've ever had! exclaims Gio. "When's Dad coming home?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Opened once again bra might most likely make ones own juggs feels highly saucier as a result of showing that great cleavages from your quality replica watches uk. Very little individual definately will stand against by themself as a result of demonstrating to a female such delicate apparel. Because is without a doubt period to sing replica watches uk carols and even light up the whole world available one, as a result you consideration you need to establish various unusual wide variety in order to match that frame of mind in carnival and even occasion. Your lady didn't display to help you have them all over, but they also awarded the blisters. inch End up advisable and even put in at boots that can be highly pleasant along with cool for instance the prada boots designed for fake hublot. A lot of these recognized rolex replica are quite handy and will eventually develop ones own visual aspect featuring pattern, robustness, feels and even model. Contacting many people so to typical loads As i and even irresistible ones own core is without a doubt great come to terms in the any specific enterprise.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter