Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me

Tweet This


"Happy Birthday Day to me, happy birthday day to me, oh hey Internet I didn't hear you log on."

The surf probably isn't going to cooperate today, but that's okay. I got epic waves straight from the Goddess of Surf herself on Monday.

"Woooooohooooo!"

I'm not sure what I'm doing for my birthday, besides attending a party filled with 500 hundred peeps, most of whom I don't know, but who I've seen hundreds of times.

Yep, it's Open House, another invention by the Council For Cruel and Unusual Punishment For Teachers. At least give teachers the day of Open House off, since they have to work at night, showcasing sweet Little Jonny's great work.

Or even better, give them the day after Open House off, so they can sleep in. I'm not just saying that because I'm married to a teacher either.

But I digress, now where was I?

Oh yeah, "happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
XoxO

Canada

Nanamoma said...

Happy Birthday from Mia Mama Better things are yet to come

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

And by things I hope you mean waves. :)

Sara said...

Have a great day, Wendy! ;)

maymay said...

You'll nevertheless discover these types of vinaigrette lockets on the market these days. Apart from becoming patek philippe replica, these people create a ideal section of jewellery to become inherited the actual decades. Hands imprinted lockets within Metallic. Within the decades lockets happen to be altered to match altering developments whilst maintaining the fundamental idea exactly the same. In the event that you are searching for the rado replica watches for any dude or perhaps a infant, you might like to think about metallic lockets which are imprinted manually ,. These types of lockets include fairly flower styles which are usually coloured. If you're thinking about lockets of the type, you will discover that the rolex replica sale tend to be a lot. Traditional lockets. In the event that you are searching for a variety of that's classic, after that you should think of the actual traditional locket made from metallic. This particular traditional section of metallic jewellery is amongst the right off the bat which will arrived at your head whenever somebody brings up the metallic locket. These days you should buy these types of lockets within metallic from the tag heuer replica uk high quality that wont tarnish. You'll actually discover types using the middle of the town region within the entrance created using the complete associated with good silk. For the superb high quality, this particular locket additionally can make an excellent treasure product. Customized fake watches lockets within metallic. Picture lockets tend to be the most typical types. You will get metallic lockets of the type in numerous as well as dimensions.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter