Friday, February 13, 2009

Church of Kelly Slater vs Church of Justin Timberlake at the 2009 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am

Tweet This

Justin on the mike.


God on the Green.

One of my friends wants to go see Justin Timberlake and Greg Kinnear, today, at the AT&T.

"I want to come with you tomorrow," she says. "I really do have a crush on Justin Timberlake and a HUGE crush on Greg Kinnear. I'm not kidding. I'm coming with you."

Three problems with going to the AT&T, again. One, if I keep going to the AT&T when will I ever write my blog interview with Kelly Slater? Solution people will have to wait, I suppose.

"Honey, when are you going to post the Kelly Slater interview?" asks Stefan daily since I did the interview.

Two, my friend will want to follow Justin and Greg, while I will be searching inside and out for GOD, aka Kelly Slater. Good thing I believe GOD is in all things. Solution: we will be attending different churches. She, Church of Timberlake/Kinnear. Me, Church of Slater. Yep, only one GOD for me.

Three I don't have tickets for today. Solution update my Facebook status to:
Wendy is wondering if anyone has passes to the AT&T Friday they don't need, please, many thanks.:-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't know if it's worth going to church today even for "god". i remember the crazy sideways rain 2 yrs. ago. just finish the blog and come down to trestles in september to see him again. see you there

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Wow, Trestles. I love Trestles. Hmmmmm. Maybe. I probably told you this, but I saw him surf and win the body glove surfabout at trestles for his debut professional contest I believe it was 1990. He was so good! It was mind blowing.

Anonymous said...

yah who cares about backstreet boy. when do we get to see pics of kelly slater and the interview? ive been asking you about this since last year (ok im exaggerating, you only saw him two days ago). Can you please post the picture of you stepping on his balls too?? oops, wait... ATT hmm... were you talking about golf balls?? Don't forget the pics please... pics pics (enough of justin).

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

I'm working on it, really. Ok no more Justin. I promise. Maybe.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter