Thursday, February 12, 2009

No, I'm Not In Love With Justin Timberlake Golfs at the 2009 ATT Pebble Beach National Pro-Am

Tweet This
Hey y'all! I popped over to the 2009 AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am Celebrity shoot out yesterday. I wish I hadn't spent forty minutes talking on the phone in front of Peet's, because I would have gotten way better pictures if I had arrived earlier.

From the looks of these pictures, one might think I have some sort of crush on Justin Timberlake. Well, I don't. But my Mom does and she is probably going to be very disappointed when she sees these pictures.

I can hear her now. "Why didn't you get there earlier?" she'll ask. "I think you should go back tomorrow."

"Okay Mom, if you're babysitting, I'll go get better pictures of Justin," I'll say reluctantly.

This was the first time I had actually gone to see the celebrities, besides surfer extraordinaire Kelly Slater, aka GOD. In the surfing world, Kelly Slater isn't a mere celebrity, he's a GOD.

For the record, GOD did not attend the celebrity shoot out, which was quite a mob scene. Though, I did endure the crowd of people and actually thought the celebrities were funny, despite GOD's absence.

The stars were in their element, performing for the crowd. Some more than others. George Lopez and Ray Romano were definitely the standouts. How could I forget Justin Timberlake. Sorry Mom. He was surprisingly funny.

But, personally I think Timberlake has issues. Shhhh. Don't tell my Mom I said that. She'll never babysit, again.


I assure you Kevin James is not smoking anything, so don't go Kellog over this photo. At least, I didn't smell any thing.


See, he's only smokin' a tee not a jay.



Michael Bolton thinking, "I am going to knock
this ball outta the park."

Huey Lewis thinking, "Oh my gosh, Michael,
how many times do I have to tell you,
this isn't baseball."




He's taking Sexy Back. For the love of sexy, Justin
please, don't leave with sexy now! You just got here.



Ray Romano, Justine "Ta Da" Timberlake
and George "Purple Rain" Lopez.



Justin Timberlake working the crowd and Michael Bolton.


Romano, Timberlake and Lopez having a laugh.
"Ha, ha, ha."




Timberlake telling Huey Lewis about last
night's Rave. "I was the hottest thing there."

Huey: "Sure kid, sure you were."



"Yes, I'm cute and, no, he's not my Dad," random
thoughts going through Justin Timberlake's mind.



"You're grounded," says Lewis.
Somebody's got Daddy issues.



Timberlake thinks, "Ray is funnier than me,
but he is not hotter, is he?"



Bill Murray says, "Huh?" While everyone else wonders why he's wearing a kimono of sorts, "Huh?" Not that Bill cares what anyone thinks, because he doesn't. He's so over superficial peeps and all their Hollywood beauty games.


Kevin James, Huey Lewis, Ray Romano's Sexy Back, Kenny G.


"Pay attention boys, I'm tired of repeating myself."
Looks to me like this classroom of boys needs some girls.



Timberlake ("Yeah I'm Hot"), Greg Kinnear and Chris O'Donnell.
Robin always was my favorite. Batman was a little too
old for my tastes.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

You KNOW that IS what all of them really are thinking... cause U psychic!!!! hahahaha too funny!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yeah that's what I'm worried about what if they were really thinking that.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Looks like a good time!

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Thank you it was fun!

Anonymous said...

you are hilarious!!! glad to hear i'm not the only one worshipping that GOD. can't wait to see some pics of him. saw him on the golf channel for a quick second but they focused on the pros more. hope you get to attend the rest of the week.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Yes, you, me and the entire surfing world all think Kelly is a surfing GOD!

Noah And Kai said...

I want to come with you tomorrow. I really do have a crush on Justin Timberlake and a HUGE crush on Greg Kinnear. I'm not kidding. I'm coming with you.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Really? Let's go!

Noah And Kai said...

What time are you leaving? Count me in!! I have to be back at my son's school for his Valentine's party though.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

So you're going to follow Justin and I'm going to follow GOD. Hmmm.

Unknown said...

Happy hunting tomorrow. Hope you find him. Rick said that there were some "celebrities" at the Rio Grill tonight although he didn't know who. They tried to have a meeting there but it was packed.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Any reports of celebrities dancing on the tables???

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am crazy about Timberlake's song "Sexy back". How can anyone hear that song and not get up and dance. It makes you feel like you are just the coolest dancer ever. even when you are 65 years old. When they play it at my ballroom dance club, I just get up and jyrate. It makes up for being a lousy ballroom dancer.

wendy@areyoubreathing.com said...

Structure is challenging sometimes, but it keeps you on task I suppose. Or if you're not having fun you're over it.

belita said...

As the 2016 Super GT racing season pulls into the starting blocks, luxury Swiss watchmaker Roger Dubuis has just announced its sponsorship of the FFF Racing Team, led by Italian racing driver Andrea Caldarelli, and is commemorating the fresh partnership with replica watches a super-limited 8-piece Excalibur Quatuor. Obviously, if any of Roger Dubuis' daring creations are any indicator, you can rest assured that when it comes to sponsoring a professional racing team, it'll be more than cartier replica just a sticker on the quarter panel. Rather, the bold Swiss designer and engineer will be assuming title sponsorship of the team, outfitting its Lamborghini and McLaren livery in Dubuis orange and black, and finishing each with an oversized wireframe drawing of the fake watches Roger Dubuis Excalibur Quatuor FFF Racing Team watch on the roof and sides of the car. For many brands, auto racing and watch manufacturing go pretty naturally hand-in-hand - they both exemplify extremely technical mechanics, meticulous engineering, and the machining of exotic composites. Plus, they both seem to share a replica watches uk much larger fan base in Europe and Asia where most of the world's circuits exist. But a partnership on this level seems to hint at a slightly bigger deal - especially with the special Roger Dubuis Excalibur Quatuor FFF Racing Team watch itself.

Unknown said...

www0525

fitflops outlet
ugg outlet
futbol baratas
coach outlet
longchamp handbags
ugg outlet
polo outlet
nhl jerseys
mont blanc pens
off white

Unknown said...

20180605xiaoke
polo ralph lauren outlet online
cheap jordan shoes
pandora jewelry
a bathing ape
kate spade outlet online
barbour mens jackets
michael kors outlet clearance
adidas outlet store
calvin klein jeans
ralph lauren outlet

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter