Thursday, February 5, 2009

What's The Blog Idea?

Tweet This
Since October of 2008, I have been blogging everyday. I also have a life, and a husband, and kids, and a job, so it isn't always easy.

"I don't have a blog for tomorrow!" I say in a panic.

What's worse is it's today, and I still don't have a blog.

My kids have now grown accustomed to coming up with ideas for me to blog.

"You can write a blog about how we play Pokemon," says Vinny.

"You mean about the time we were arguing over the rules, and I was fiercely competitive with my own son calling him a cheater?" I ask. "Then after winning I basked in the glory of victory waving my arms in the air, and jumping up and down?"

"Yes, that would be a good blog," Vinny says.

"No thanks!" I say. "That would make me look like a terrible parent to the entire world. Or at least the two people that read this blog."

Gio has his own ideas for the blog, as well.

Gio's ideas frequently revolve around body by products.

"I know what you can blog," says Gio.

"Really?" I say.

"Yeah, you can blog on the poo poo Bandaid," he says laughing. "Yes, that would be a great blog!"

See, he had a Bandaid on his finger and he was wiping his..................Is that too much information? Gio is at the age where he is learning to wipe his own butt so his teacher doesn't have to.

But, I don't know if people really want to read about that? Especially, since we all know, we are going to get to that age where we may remember how to wipe our bottoms, but we'll be unable to reach them.

And lately, I'm really getting annoyed with the way people drive. I've had it with all the tail gating, texting and driving, and all the unsightly skid marks on the underwear, I mean the road. Enough already, please!

Anyways, I'm off topic, talking about several seemingly unrelated topics, which in my brain are all connected. I must get back to my blog, so have a nice day, Internet. TGIF! Almost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have been for sure to obtain in decent to remain seated, rolex replica uk you have been for the funding and hunting for an item bit alot more superb. Which can be take a less expensive spot to other parts bonce, you realize you'll be accomplished through terrific product and even very good localized education. In all of, Bangkok is definitely the appropriate spot to rolex replica, any it will be you have been moving into look up. Lenita Carpinello is known as a freelance travelling contributor along with a take pleasure in in Hard anodized cookware travelling. You will likely need to come back to that 1600s in order to discover just who formulated that sash display and the beginning. An important masterful guy via the company name in rolex replica sale Hooke as a result of United kingdom normally requires an important bend designed for inventing that sash display. With the hardwood for one structure, she or he built sash display tumbler heating elements. At present you always acquire sash your windows program crafted on a single key facts, though designed breitling replica many several other items. A powerful helpful of course, Hooke moreover is a terrific biologist and even coined the news "cell" so this means an important cellphone within the being living bacteria. She or he moreover possessed very good anatomist techniques and even built a number of well-known constructions on United kingdom. She or he is an important rather busy one hardly ever seated always. Once the Very good Fire place in United kingdom on 1666, she or he made the chanel replica bags surveying in the place.

 
Hit CountersFree Hit Counter